Piggy pedagogy

Piggy pedagogy

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Bastelplausch 1

Basteln is to make/build things in a crafty-hobbyish sort of way. Plauschen is to chat. A Bastelplausch is when you do both at the same time, which J and I like to do. 

The theme today has been sailing ships. We started off with Minecraft.  





Then, in the new workspace I recently made for J ... 







... we got started on a cardboard ship: 





With Minecraft, I recorded 38 minutes of L2 description-narration from J. I've been using the stopwatch on my ipod during this exercise, starting and stopping as J alternatively talks and falls silent. 



So those 38 minutes represent 38 minutes of solid talk from him, recorded in numerous episodes and snippets over the course of the morning. 

2015
Total audio: 50.02 hours
Total video: 79.24 hours
Total narration/description: 1.03 hours (category added 8.25.2015) 
Age 5.10.29

No comments:

Post a Comment