Piggy pedagogy

Piggy pedagogy

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Owls to Athena


J loves owls. At some point I told him about Athena and her owl, but it has been awhile, and I don't think I ever connected Athena to Athens (Georgia, our home town) for him. I did this morning. We read about Athena on Wikipedia.de, then googled a bunch of images of her with her owl. Then we biked downtown to see whether our Athena-in-residence had her owl with her. She didn't. That needed to be remedied right away! 


On the way from there to school J told me how all his owls were going to gather together after we had all gone to sleep and fly into town to hang out with Athena. When I asked him about that again this evening, he added that they were going to open a little restaurant on the statue.

No comments:

Post a Comment